WE ARE MOVING!!!
We are excited to announce that Coastal Treatment Services decided to take an opportunity and MOVE into a new location! Therefore, as of SEPTEMBER 1st, 2020, Coastal Treatment Services will be located at the following address:
12835 NE Bel-Red Road; Suite 145, Bellevue, WA 98005
We believe that this new location will support will allow CTS to continue to provide the supportive services and treatment that our clients are looking for, while also at a location that better serves our client’s needs.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact the office at 425-646-4406 or email@example.com.
COVID-19 UPDATE & STATEMENT
As the global community attempts to grapple with the global Coronavirus pandemic responses, healthcare facilities nationwide have begun to implement changes to our operating procedures. To address these concerns, we here at Coastal Treatment Services have begun implementing additional janitorial services as well as alterations to existing treatment services to reduce possible exposure to patients and staff.
However, due to the nature of the services CTS provides, we are considered an “Essential Service” and thus, in accordance with Governor Inslee’s proclamation, CTS will CONTINUE TO REMAIN OPEN until notified otherwise. We thank everyone for the patience during these times.
For the most up-to-date information, please contact our staff directly at 425-646-4406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Coastal, we light your way to a happier, healthier life. We are a state-accredited outpatient counseling and treatment program for individuals and families struggling with addictions and behavioral health problems. We treat our patients and their loved ones with respect, tailoring a treatment program to each client’s learning style and priorities. We respect your need for confidentiality. And we specialize in treating co-occurring disorders, such as dealing with depression and anxiety while also recovering from a drug or alcohol addiction.
We are state-licensed and are a preferred provider under most insurance plans for treatment of:
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Chemical Dependency
- Problem and Pathological Gambling
- Mental Health Disorders, such as anxiety and depression
- Domestic Violence
- Family and Marital Counseling
- Youth Counseling
Coastal offers a wide array of services, including court-ordered education and monitoring of sobriety. For more information about each service, either click on the name of the service or call our helpline at (425) 646-4406.
- Drug & Alcohol Assessments
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Deferred Prosecution Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Relapse Prevention Treatment
- Individual & Group Counseling
- Alcohol and Drug Information School
- DUI Victim Impact Panels — Most affordable rate in Greater Seattle
- Drug Urinalysis Testing
- Problem Gambling Assessments
- Problem Gambling Treatment
- Pathological Gambling Group
- Problem Gambling Group
- Debt/Financial Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Domestic Violence Assessments
- Domestic Violence Group and Individual Counseling
- Mental Health Assessments
- Individual and Couples’ Counseling
- Youth Services