WE ARE OPEN!
FEBRUARY 12, 2019
We are open today with NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
We appreciate all of you who have had to accommodate our fluctuating schedule due to the winter storm. However, we are planning to continue our normal business hours unless otherwise posted.
Thank you, again and hope everyone is staying warm!
At Coastal, we light your way to a happier, healthier life. We are a state-accredited outpatient counseling and treatment program for individuals and families struggling with addictions and behavioral health problems. We treat our patients and their loved ones with respect, tailoring a treatment program to each client’s learning style and priorities. We respect your need for confidentiality. And we specialize in treating co-occurring disorders, such as dealing with depression and anxiety while also recovering from a drug or alcohol addiction.
We are state licensed and are a preferred provider under most insurance plans for treatment of:
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Chemical Dependency
- Problem and Pathological Gambling
- Mental Health Disorders, such as anxiety and depression
- Domestic Violence
- Family and Marital Counseling
- Youth Counseling
Coastal offers a wide array of services, including court-ordered education and monitoring of sobriety. For more information about each service, either click on the name of the service or call our helpline at (425) 646-4406.
- Drug & Alcohol Assessments
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Deferred Prosecution Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Relapse Prevention Treatment
- Individual & Group Counseling
- Alcohol and Drug Information School
- DUI Victim Impact Panels — Most affordable rate in Greater Seattle
- Drug Urinalysis Testing – Now just $20, regardless of insurance carrier
- Problem Gambling Assessments
- Problem Gambling Treatment
- Pathological Gambling Group
- Problem Gambling Group
- Debt/Financial Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Domestic Violence Assessments
- Domestic Violence Group and Individual Counseling
- Mental Health Assessments
- Individual and Couples’ Counseling
- Youth Services